Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Cards

I had a great time taking Brady and Jennie's pictures last weekend. Here are a few sample Christmas cards that I created. A couple of the examples have pictures that Brady and Jennie brought to me. I took the train pictures in Salem last weekend.
If you are interested in Christmas card design, I can create yours for $25.00. This includes editing your photos. I can order the prints for you, or email you your card and you can order them. My reccomendation is to order them as a regular print from Costco, Walmart, or Sams Club. You can usually print them pretty cheap at one of them.











1 comment:

  1. Super CUTE!! Do you want to fly out and do my Christmas pics?? I tried and it was near impossible to get a good pic of Jack let alone one of all of us!!

    ReplyDelete